Thursday, April 3, 2008

Guitar Lessons

Michael is one lucky kid. Since I started blogging I have been able to be in contact with cousins that I rarely get to talk to and even more rarely get to see. Anyway, one of those cousins has an 8 year old son that loves guitars. Well, Michael saw my cousins' post about her son and his guitars and he started asking if he could have a guitar. Now I get to why Michael is so lucky...he just happens to have a grandma that has a guitar that no one is using and he just happens to have his uncle Aaron in town who knows how to play the guitar. So, Grandma Charlotte took her guitar in to have the strings repaired (thanks grandma) and Uncle Aaron spent an hour or so showing Michael the basics.



Thank you, thank you, thank you Grandma and Uncle Aaron. You guys are the best!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Eli just read this post and was sooo excited and has hopes he can form a band with Micheal. Yeah...one more music lover in the family.