I've done it. I've cut off all of my baby's beautiful hair. He was officially getting shaggy and he was waking up with bed-head, so last night I took our little one over to Anna's to cut his hair. She gave Michael and Anne their first haircuts as well and now it has become a tradition. I never like getting my babies' first hair cut done. It always makes me so sad. It is a constant reminder to me that time is flying by and this little one won't be little very much longer. Of course I took a lot of pictures of the momentous occasion so here they are.
Before we begin the cutting, let me smile and look cute.
Anna, showing how long the sides had gotten.
Baby checking himself out in the mirror while Anna trims up the back.
This one is my favorite. Note the drool hanging from his chin...and those eyes... LOVE IT!!!
Oh my, it is soooo short.
Should we leave it like this?
All done...thank you Anna. :) :) :)
After a bath to clean off all of the hair/slobber/sucker mess.
Then home to show daddy how grown up he looks. We love you baby!!!
2 comments:
Love this little boy! It was so fun to cut his hair and taste his hair ;-)
Carol, your do short hair so well! I love the new "textured" look, too. Such a hot mama!
Post a Comment