skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cold Cereal Anyone?
Ours is a house that thoroughly enjoys cold cereal. We have it almost every morning for breakfast and Matt and I (and our kids) love to have it as a snack before bedtime. So, whenever I find a great price on cereal I buy a lot of it. I have often had the checker at the store ask me how many kids I have and do we only eat cereal? To these comments I just laugh and say I just thoroughly enjoy a good deal...and do I ever! Today was the best one of all. Albertson's was having a sale on their Kellogg's cereal and the price ended up being 43 cents a box, including tax! Yippee!!! I have found the mother load! So, I got up early to beat the other crazies out there and made my way to the store. When I got there I was a little disappointed because some of the cereal that I thought was going to be on sale wasn't and almost all of the ones they did have on sale were very sugary, but at 43 cents a box who can complain? Also, as a side note, the 43 cents a box does not include the free $10 in merchandise that I get to use at a later time. Did I mention I found the mother load? Anyway, I have spent the morning unloading cereal into our food storage closet and reorganizing the cereal that was already there. We officially have 178 boxes of unopened food storage and I thought I would share a photo of my hard work from this morning. Did I mention they were only 43 cents a box? Oooo, how I love a good deal!
3 comments:
Look how neat and orderly. Your own private grocery store. Yummy! Can I come over?
Way to go Carol! I love cereal too and I stock up as well (but not so prodigiously as you)
Holy smokes...wow!!! 43 cents a box, what a steal.
Post a Comment