Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Anne


Seriously, could she be any cuter?

Matt is a photographer and as you can see, he takes beautiful pictures. This one was taken on October 7, 2007 down by the River.


When I was expecting this little girl, Matt and I decided that it would be fun to be surprised as to the baby's gender. We had found out with both of the boys previously and were ready for a new experience. Anyway, throughout the entire pregnancy I was certain that she was a boy. In fact, everyone except Michael thought we were going to have a boy. His name was to be David or Daniel. You can imagine our surprise when Heavenly Father gave us this beautiful little girl instead. After a long labor, her delivery came very quickly, and we were face to face with our chubby 8 lb 2 oz baby girl. We were so amazed and happy to have her. Anna, who was in the delivery room, said that Matt and I just kept saying over and over, "It's a girl...I can't believe it's a girl...but we don't even have any girl clothes...It's a girl!" Our oldest son Michael, who had known all along that she was a girl, had wanted to name her Angel, and we did come close with Anne. I love you Anne.

Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

Anna B. said...

She looks like her mama! And, no, she couldn't be any cuter.

Barbie said...

I am glad you entered the blog world! It truly is a gift to our family. You have adorable kids. :-) Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You are an inspiration to me too.