Today Anne asked me, "Can you paint my toes?" and since I wasn't doing anything too pressing I said, "Sure."
We pulled out all of the colors that I have and after much deliberation, Anne decided on the lighter pink for the 'top' and the darker pink for the 'bottom'.
While getting them painted our conversation went something like this...
Anne: Mom, can I have a baby?
Me: When you are older and get married.
Anne: Then will the baby be in my tummy?
Me: Yes.
Anne: But the baby isn't in my tummy right now...right?
Me: That's right, Anne.
Anne: But when I am bigger and I have a little girl, then I will paint her toes. And I will let her pick out whatever color she wants.
Me: That will be so fun Anne. You are going to be a wonderful mom someday.
Anne: Yeah.
2 comments:
She will take after her mama!
Oh my gosh your kids are so cute. She is your clone.
Post a Comment