We have our 20 week ultrasound tomorrow and I am still undecided as to whether or not we should find out the gender of the baby. Matt wants to know, the kids all want to know, but I think that I want to wait.
We knew with Michael and James, but decided to be surprised with Anne and it was SO FUN not knowing. There is no way to explain how exciting it was to meet Anne for the first time and not know what gender she was. (It also didn't hurt that we already had two boys and I was POSITIVE that she was a boy as well).
On the flip side, it sure is handy knowing what you are having when it comes to preparing for the new little one.
So...what do you think? You have one day to convince me either way. :)
Project Run & Play Repeat!
9 years ago
6 comments:
Hmm, it would be fun not to know but fun to find out. I mean you already have girl and boy things. I would probably find out though. With Sophie I had her room ready months before she came.
Whatever you decide though I'm sure you'll be happy.
Hmmmm....this is a hard one.
I for one, could never wait-so may not be the best to answer! A suprise would be fun...but for me the baby became soooo REAL when I found out; It also helped their name become part of them when I could call them by name for a few months, I loved that. You have done both....so I trust your oppinion!! Selfishly, I hope you find out and let us all know!!!:)
I always waited. I loved finding out when they were born. Something to really look forward to (besides seeing their adorable face). Of course I refused pain meds too so maybe you shouldn't ask me for advice. ;-)
I prefer to wait, but we found out with Audrey because the kids were so excited to find out.
FIND OUT! ;o) I thought I wanted to not find out, but when the day came, I couldn't WAIT to find out. So go with your gut!
I too love the surprise so I know what you mean about waiting. If you think your kids can last then I say go for the mystery again! But either way how fun to actually see your growing baby tomorrow!!
Post a Comment