Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sam's Three Month Photo Shoot

Sam is officially three months old and I can't get enough of him. He has melted our hearts and he just belongs...you know?



Michael is the sweetest big brother. He is a huge help to me and I am so grateful to have him as my oldest.


James is a very nurturing soul. He will often be the first one to help Sam when he is sad and he loves to hold and play with him as well.






Anne adores Sam and she sings sweet melodies to him when he gets fussy.




Philip gives Sam kisses all day long and he loves to run to get Sam's binkie when he cries.









I love being a mom of a newborn with big kids in the house. It is very different then being a mom of a newborn with a bunch of little kids in the house.



I prefer this stage of mothering much more and I am so grateful for the opportunity to enjoy it all again...now with more knowledgeable eyes.

3 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

LOVE these sweet pics of each child with Sam!!! I had to go back and look again,(and again) at the one with Philip and Sam. precious!

I agree with this stage of parenting being the best!! It is amazing how the babies soften even the grumpiest of teens! Such a blessing!!:)

Brenda said...

Oh, I MISS YOU GUYS!

Anna B. said...

Ohhhhhh!! That is just cuteness personified....all FIVE of them!

Love you and your stinkin' cute kids.