Saturday, July 17, 2010

Holy Thick Hair Batman!

I bought new clippers this week. It is my third set. The first ones were given to me by a friend and they were on their last leg. So, once I figured out how easy it was to cut my boys' hair, I decided to invest in a brand new pair. Many, many, many haircuts later, the motor on the clippers just couldn't keep up. Especially on James' hair. It would get "bogged down" and make a terrible noise when I tried to run it through his hair.
So, I gave in and invested in a new pair. Here is the result of their first clippings.

The pile on the left belongs to James while the pile on the right belongs to Michael and Philip combined!

Hope these new clippers can withstand the thick hair on my second born.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Gotta love that thick hair. I thought the Korean's wouldn't be amazed by mine, but they still are and they even tell me.."Too much, Too much" as they comb through it. I'm like, "I know, but I can't really do anything about it".