Friday, April 9, 2010

Sometimes, as a mother, I am brilliant

How do you keep your four children from fighting over the eggs in the Easter Egg Hunt? Mind you, they vary in age from 12 to 2, but all still want to participate.

You assign them a color and they can only hunt for their designated color. Woohoo! Problem solved!




5 comments:

Charlotte said...

You fun, cute kids. How did I get so lucky to be your Gramma? See you soon. Love, love, love.

Charlotte said...

Oops, Forgot to mention my admiration of your 'brilliant' idea. Always hatching good 'crowd control'. You're amazing. Love it.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

You are a brilliant mom. You need to have at least 10 kids. :)
i really do love that idea! Cute pictures, I smiled at Michaels dramatic picture finding his egg!:):)

Anna B. said...

I want you to write a post about Papa!

Would you do that for me???

Love you.

Patti said...

Great idea! I do something similar at Christmas. I have a different wrapping paper for each child, but they don't know which is their's until Christmas morning. It makes handing out gifts quick and easy, too.

I just discovered your blog! It has been fun to read through all your posts and "catch up" with you! I hope all is well with the new baby!