Monday, April 5, 2010

Cruise Extravaganza: Part 3

Day 4: Roatan, Honduras

This was our favorite day of our cruise. We got off the ship first thing in the morning with Mike and Cassie and headed over to Sante Wellness Centre. It is a spa owned by a couple from San Francisco. It is also their personal home and it is located on a tiny island just off the coast of Roatan. The grounds are gorgeous, as is the home itself. Once we arrived we had the owner take us out to the reef that is just offshore and we snorkeled our way back to the beach. The reef was absolutely beautiful and we loved seeing its pristine condition. We then relaxed in their hottub and enjoyed the beautiful beach until it was time for our massages. Matt and I both received massages and we loved them. After our treatments, we came outside to see that the rain had poured down during our massages. No worries though because the home had a beautiful covered deck. We were then served fresh grilled shrimp, rice and salad.


Such a beautiful and relaxing day.



Day 5: Cozumel, Mexico

We tried out a National park called Chankanaab while we were in Cozumel. Our friends were able to swim with the dolphins there, but I couldn't participate due to my pregnant state. Oh well.


It is funny to look back on this picture because I thought I looked huge at the time and now I am so. much. bigger.


Day 6: At Sea

It was really windy the whole day and so our plan to lounge in the sun on deck was a bust. Brian cracked me up with his comment that he "didn't know we were on a cruise to Alaska."


Enjoying the minute of sunshine.


All dressed up for our fancy dinner at the Crown Grille. So delicious and definitely worth the cover charge.



Day 7: Princess Cays, Bahamas

This day was the perfect end to our relaxing cruise. The sun was out, there was a free BBQ on the beach provided by Princess, and the water was refreshing. Don't know how, but I don't have any pictures of Matt and I on this day. So, here's one with me and Anna instead. Love her.



Have I mentioned that I love cruising???

2 comments:

Anna B. said...

I have pictures of you and Matt on Princess Cays!!!!! That was one of my favoritest days. And the Winduary was a favorite too...just for the memories :)

Love you!

Brenda said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! It makes my cold toes feel a little warmer just looking at the photos. How FUN!