Woowee, I'm on a roll.
In the last couple weeks I have:
Moved James into Michael's room
Removed Michael's Queen Bed and replaced it with a new twin one
Moved Anne's upstairs room into James' old downstairs room...thanks for your help with the furniture Anna
Moved Philip into Anne's old room
Set up the nursery in Philip's old room
Sorted through and organized all of our baby boy clothes
Purchased enough Huggies diapers to last us for at least six months for around $3 a pack...thanks to my crazy mad couponing skills. :)
I still need to:
Paint Anne's room...not sure if I will get to this
Paint Philip's room...or this
Wash car seat and bouncy seat covers
Purchase Nursing Bras
Teach Philip how to go to bed without being rocked to sleep...he's been my baby for so long...
Get this VERY large headed baby to come out of me.
Purchase a new outfit and blankie for the new little one...every baby deserves at least one new outfit, right?
Decide on a name that Matt and I both agree on...not sure if we can do this one before he's here.
Get his bassinet out of the deep recesses of our closet under the stairs and wash the bedding for the bassinet
Try to enjoy the end of this pregnancy
Update: I wrote this post last night and this morning I decided that I was going to go purchase the baby's outfit and some nursing bras. So, I got up earlier than usual and readied myself (had a shower and got dressed) for some shopping. And now I am ex.haus.ted. No desire whatsoever to take my 2 year old with me to run errands. I haven't even done my hair or put on my makeup yet. Who would have guessed that I could run out of steam so quickly?
(I think that Anne's leg ache at 2:00am and Philip's disorientation at 5:00am as well as my two additional trips to the bathroom may have something to do with it.)
Project Run & Play Repeat!
9 years ago
2 comments:
I am IMPRESSED!!
Oh Carol, it actually is getting me all excited for you. You are wonder woman by the way! Love you!
Post a Comment