Friday, February 19, 2010

When Your Gall Bladder Attacks for the First Time

Do: Go to the ER just to have them tell you they can't really do anything when you're pregnant.
Do: Have your neighbor drive you even though this hurts your pride.
Do: Call your out-of-town husband after all is said and done so that he won't have to worry.

Don't: Cry too hard or loudly in front of your kids...it scares them.
Don't: Assume you must be taking crazy pills when the pain goes away almost as quickly as it came.
Don't: Plan on being pain free until the end of the pregnancy...Gall Bladders are tricky that way.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

WHAT! Seriously what is going on? I skyped Mom this morning and she told me about it. I hope you are feeling better. This sure has been a 'busy' pregnancy for you. Will you join skype already? Evan if it is just so Isaac and James can make silly faces at eachother. Ask James about that one.

Charlotte said...

What next? Love you and hope your various abstractions s l o w down a bit. You are a Mom you know. NO time outs for Moms. . . Love, love, love

Audrey said...

OUCH!! I had mine out right before I got prego with Sam. I can't imagine that pain with a belly full of kicky baby.