Tuesday, February 9, 2010

THIS is why I coupon


Yesterday's grocery run yielded:


20 boxes of instant quaker oatmeal

4 bags of salad mix

1 container of sour cream &

1 bag of tortillas


Total spent.....$1.21 (plus tax)

6 comments:

Ann said...

HOW did you do that!?

josh said...

Goooo Carol!!! I bow in the mist of your couponing goddiness. I've tried the couponing and I am no good at it.

josh said...

Sorry Audrey is signed in as Josh.

Mom 2 Many said...

Can I ask if your stores double coupons? I can do pretty well myself, but my stores will only double coupons up to $1.00 (i.e.- a .75 coupon would be $1). Then we also have limits. Makes it hard to stock up. We have 6 kids and try to stock up on deals when we can. Good job!!

Brenda said...

Carol, you make me laugh! That IS TOTALLY AWESOME! I need to see what kind of coupons are available here in Korea. Love you!

Carol said...

Ann,
I will do another post soon about my couponing so you can get started too.
Mom 2 Many,
My grocery store does not double coupons unless they send out special "twice the value" coupons for you to match up with your manufacturer coupon. This just happened to be a FABULOUS sale with AWSOME matching coupons.
Carol