So, instead of doing all of the things that I want and need to do, tonight I am going to go here
to get this
and see if it can't help me cry out some of my germs.
Update:
Strike that. Redbox didn't have The Time Traveler's Wife and so I elected to grab this instead.
I guess I will have to laugh the germs away.
Update #2:
While I did enjoy this movie, laughing does not help a bad cough. I was up until 12:30 last night hacking up a lung. Poor Matt didn't get very much sleep either. :(
4 comments:
Sorry you are sick!!! :( And being pregnant just makes sickness worse......
As usual I'm out of it when it comes to what movies are out there. I have not heard of either of those movies. I hope you feel better soon. I too have been sick, but being pregnant and sick is NO FUN!
You are sooo funny! Thanks for the update.
AHHH.. again with the Audrey logged in as Josh. It gets me everytime!
Post a Comment