This morning my baby boy turned NINE!
That's right...James is nine years old today.
Michael and James...partners in crime. Linda's Wedding, 2002.We have a one, two punch with birthdays in February and it always leaves me feeling like they are growing soooo fast...which they are, by the way.
To celebrate James' special day, I let him choose what he would like for his birthday dinner and also what type of cake he would prefer. It turns out that Salmon is his dinner of choice and after much deliberation, a yellow cake with chocolate icing will be presented this evening as well.
I am going to pick him up from school today so that we can have a special lunch together at a restaurant of his choice. It is going to be a very fun and happy day...I can feel it!
Happy Birthday James! I am so glad that we have you in our family!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jamers!!! Can't believe you are nine. Wasn't it five minutes ago that I went racing to the hospital...making EVERY.SINGLE.GREEN.LIGHT along the way. I think it took only like six minutes. And you were there. And your mom has been in love with you from the second she saw you. Same with your dad. Your a such a great big little guy!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We love you! Love, The Bearden bunch
Yeah James! 9 years old. Isaac wishes he could wrestle you down for your birthday. We love you tons! Love the pictures Carol. Time flies
James, Buddy, you are growing way to fast and I'm loving every minute of knowing you. Keep your happy countenance it makes everyone around you happy too. Love you TONS, GC
Oh goodness, Michael, my little Buddy is 12!!!! What a mighty young man you are becoming. Love you, TONS GC
Post a Comment