Tonight, after eating a wonderful dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's, James and Anne decided they were hungry on our way home. Our conversation went something like this:
James: Can I have some cereal when we get home?
Mommy: No James, we just had dinner.
A few minutes later.
Anne: Can I have some cereal when we get home?
Mommy: Anne, I just told James 'no'. You had plenty to eat at Grandma's. We are not getting out more food when we get home.
James: But I'm starving.
Mommy: I'm sorry. You can have as much breakfast as you would like tomorrow.
James: I'm so hungry I want to go buy a gun and kill a cow and eat it.
Anne: Yeah, me too. Except I want to kill a zebra and eat it.
Well, at least my kids are multi-cultural in their hunger.
Project Run & Play Repeat!
9 years ago
1 comment:
This CRACKED me up!!! Those two...particularly James. Who thinks of these things????
Post a Comment