My baby has been sick. He has been clingy and crying for the last week. Now when I say that he has been clingy, I mean that I couldn't set him down or walk away from him
at all. Whenever I did set him down, I had to get down on the floor with him to play and most of the time he had to be touching me somehow or else he would start to panic. Even if I got up to go 10 feet away he would sob.I made an appointment with the doctor and found out yesterday that he has an infection in both of his ears. Ouch. I picked up the prescribed antibiotic and gave him his first dose yesterday. So, you can imagine my delight when this morning my happy little baby emerged out of my crying, clingy baby. All morning long he has been content to play all around the house. He has started exploring all of the rooms again and he has been fine to have me out of his sight. Whew! What a relief.
Two of my nieces are playing with Anne this morning and they wanted to have a picnic outside. While I was helping them with their snacks, Philip was playing in the den and being very happy about it. Once I came back inside, I went to find him and this is the result of his 'playing'.


He had found Madelyn's diaper bag and emptied out the entire contents. Oh, how happy I am to see that he is back to his normal mischievous self. I love you little boy!
4 comments:
I love that you can say "My Baby" now at it is for forever and ever!!!!
Oh my goodness, he's as adorable as I remember. I'm so thankful that his illness is going away. Truly, I can hardly wait to set eyes on him and give him a long, nuzzling squeeze. Not to mention squeezing the other three. Miss you -- ALL. Love, GC
Oh my word...he is so cute and what a smile. I am so glad he is feeling better. I think it's just as hard for moms as it is for kids being sick. He is adorable and I am so glad he is yours!!!
Hurrah!!! I just got on the computer to find out what happened on May 6. I got chills reading your post - I'm beyond thrilled for you and for Phillip and for your whole family. I couldn't access your blog while we were in China and didn't have your e-mail so I've been dying to find out. I'm so so happy for you. Thanks for all of your comments on ours and for following along. We're going to have to have a reunion someday.
Congrats again!!!
Post a Comment