
I bought 36 boxes of Post Cereal, mostly Honey Bunches of Oats, and the manufacturer PAID ME 36 cents to do it! This even included the taxes.
Do I hear a woot woot???
How did I do this you ask?
Rather then give you the breakdown, I will just send you to one of my favorite couponing sites. Even if you don't have any coupons, you can still get yourself some cereal for 79 cents a box. Go here to see how.
Free groceries make me happy. :)
Do I hear a woot woot???
How did I do this you ask?
Rather then give you the breakdown, I will just send you to one of my favorite couponing sites. Even if you don't have any coupons, you can still get yourself some cereal for 79 cents a box. Go here to see how.
Free groceries make me happy. :)
2 comments:
Man Carol, you've got SKILLS! Love you Sis!
Woot Carol! Thanks for sharing the coupon love with your friends!
Post a Comment