I found another link for an additional Huggies Coupon. You can print this one twice as well and you don't have to scroll through any coupons to find it. So go save yourself some money!

I have a really easy one that you can do.
I promise.
Huggies Diapers currently has a coupon for $3.00 off a single package of any huggies diapers.
Even if you don't match it up with any type of sale, this is still a FABULOUS coupon. So, go here to print it. Go right now because it will go fast.
Also, you can print it twice. The first time you will have to find it amidst the other coupons...it was on page three for me. Then, after you have printed it, click your back button two or three times to get you back to the coupon page. The coupon will have then moved to the very last page. Click on it and print it again.
You can do this...I promise. So, what are you waiting for? Go save some money on diapers...my favorite kind of diapers, BTW. :)
2 comments:
And you will be needing those diapers really soon. :-) Huggies were always my fave too.
Okay, here I go. I'll let you know if it works in Korea. Some websites are blocked for me :( LOVES!
Post a Comment