In case you can't see his words, he wrote, "We honor the soldiers life to death battles. We also honor my grandpa who died from a cancer that has no cure."
Michael, sometimes you take my breath away.
"...all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good." Doctrine and Covenants 122:7
4 comments:
What a sensitive boy. So glad you saved this. I noted the salute at the gravesite. Special. Love,
What a sweet experience. Sometimes I think we forget what it was like to be a kid. We jump right into "mom mode"--which for me is- i need to fix everything right now, and if they make a mistake!!?? I'm not doing my job well--so I try and fix,fix,fix! Ugggg, I'm trying to chilax on that. :) I'm sure I gave my parents a run for their money, and look how great I turned out. :):)
I love your kids, I really do.
The last line of what Michael wrote, made my heart hurt.
Their parents are pretty ok too.
Hope your hubby had a great b-day.
That was so very sweet. Those boys can be sooo surprising at times.
Wow!
Post a Comment