Caresie, I wish we lived closer so that we could come to the "best photographer ever" and have our pictures taken. Everyone looks beautiful. Michael looks so grown up. Love you tons!!!!
I've just been catching up on your blog--so happy for you that Phillip is now yours forever! What a beautiful family. Our love and happiness to all of you!
Oh my, oh my. The best!!!!! Can you even imagine how a Gramma feels about them, indescribably delicious, yet here they are--described. Wonderful!!! Photography par 'excellance'!!! Love. . . XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Matt did these! I didn't know photography was one of his talents. They truly are absolutely gorgeous, to be treasured forever. And your children are really uncommonly beautiful, Carol. And it's no wonder little Philip stole your heart and swept you off your feet at first sight. I agree with the previous posts--he's so cute you could eat him for dinner!
hey there aunty carol! i was trying to find your blog today! i just discovered it, and read EVERYTHING! i totally bawled during the description of the sealing with philip....but they were happy tears. well, sort of. the little boy i was babysitting was staring at me like i was an idiot....oh well, he's just 18 months, so that doesn't matter. i love you way tons, and i'll talk to you later!
How did Matt get the camera to take the picture for the 1st picture? I'm offended that my "button-pushing" skills weren't mentioned... I may just have to disown you for this Carol... haha just kidding. You'll always be my crazy aunt who I love!
I am a daughter of God, the wife of an amazing man, and the mother of five beautiful children. I am trying to understand God's Will in my life and then have the faith to follow His plan for me.
"Your success as a family...our success as a nation...depends not on what happens inside the White House, but on what happens inside your house." Barbara Bush
"Love one another as Jesus loves you. Try to show kindness in all that you do. Be gentle and loving in deed and in thought, for these are the things Jesus taught." Janice Kapp Perry
16 comments:
Very cute picture!!! It helps that your family is very cute too.
Those pictures are wonderful! I love the one of little Phillip. He is so adorable!
No...they could not be ANY cuter. Dribble some raspberry sauce on the last one and eat him for DINNER!!
SO CUTE!
Caresie,
I wish we lived closer so that we could come to the "best photographer ever" and have our pictures taken. Everyone looks beautiful. Michael looks so grown up. Love you tons!!!!
I agree about your great photographer! However, I am sure it helps to have beautiful people to photogragh!! Everyone looks so happy.
I am so with Anna on eating Philip for dinner, Matt captured such a sweet expresion.
So sorry about the Chicken Pox.:(
I've just been catching up on your blog--so happy for you that Phillip is now yours forever! What a beautiful family. Our love and happiness to all of you!
your husband did that! Awesome!
Oh my, oh my. The best!!!!! Can you even imagine how a Gramma feels about them, indescribably delicious, yet here they are--described. Wonderful!!! Photography par 'excellance'!!!
Love. . . XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
What a handsome family!
You are not biased! They are beautiful!
Matt did these! I didn't know photography was one of his talents. They truly are absolutely gorgeous, to be treasured forever. And your children are really uncommonly beautiful, Carol. And it's no wonder little Philip stole your heart and swept you off your feet at first sight. I agree with the previous posts--he's so cute you could eat him for dinner!
hey there aunty carol! i was trying to find your blog today! i just discovered it, and read EVERYTHING! i totally bawled during the description of the sealing with philip....but they were happy tears. well, sort of. the little boy i was babysitting was staring at me like i was an idiot....oh well, he's just 18 months, so that doesn't matter. i love you way tons, and i'll talk to you later!
ONE CUTE FAMILY!
Ok-I just saw you on Anna's blog in a cuter then CUTE polka-dot swim suit!! I demand more pic's!!
How did Matt get the camera to take the picture for the 1st picture? I'm offended that my "button-pushing" skills weren't mentioned... I may just have to disown you for this Carol... haha just kidding. You'll always be my crazy aunt who I love!
Post a Comment