For with God nothing shall be impossible.
St. Luke 1:37
After many months of praying and waiting,
we feel blessed to announce the adoption of
our son and brother,
Philip Bennett
Born: June 18, 2007
7 lbs. 4 oz.
19 inches
Forever placed in our arms: June 25, 2007
Adoption Finalized: November 7, 2008
Love,
Matt, Carol, Michael, James, and Anne
I have so much more to say, but I haven't been able to get my thoughts down on paper. I will post again soon so that you can know all of the details.
St. Luke 1:37
After many months of praying and waiting,
we feel blessed to announce the adoption of
our son and brother,
Philip Bennett
Born: June 18, 2007
7 lbs. 4 oz.
19 inches
Forever placed in our arms: June 25, 2007
Adoption Finalized: November 7, 2008
Love,
Matt, Carol, Michael, James, and Anne
I have so much more to say, but I haven't been able to get my thoughts down on paper. I will post again soon so that you can know all of the details.
10 comments:
Yeah Carol and family!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you but especially for that sweet little guy. He is in a wonderful forever family!!
I am so happy for your family. He is so blessed to have you for his mom. Congrats!
How exciting and what a blessing! Congrats!
That is great, we are so happy for all of you!!
Yay!!! Congratulations. What a sigh of relief.
His blessing day was so sweet! We are so,so happy for you. What a special time for your family.
Congratulations from Korea! For you and for him!
We need pictures, please.
Happy Finalization Day! Yes, photos are wanted!
Hurray!
What a journey you have been on and how wonderful that it has come to this special event!
Post a Comment