Anne is 5 years old!!!
We invited Grandma Charlotte, Aunt Linda, Stephen, and Andrew to celebrate Anne's birthday with some yummy cake. We were lucky that they could join us because Linda and her boys were in town for only a short while.
Ever since she was really small, Anne has watched her older brothers get on the school bus and she has wanted to go with them. I have had to tell her repeatedly through the years that when she is 5 she can ride on the bus as well. Well, she's five now, and one of the first things out of her mouth was, "Now I can ride the school bus, right?" Unfortunately she has to wait just a while longer, but then yes, my little girl will be off to kindergarten.
As a side note, we have gotten into a bad habit at our house. We have the family birthday party with cake and then we have the friend's birthday party with even more cake. (I will post pictures from that party soon.) I didn't ever set out to have this be our plan, but around our house, there is no shortage of cake eating at birthday time. Oh, well.
Happy Birthday Anne! I love you so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment