"...all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good."
Doctrine and Covenants 122:7
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
My New Do
This haircut was long overdue. It has been six months since my last one and I was feeling extremely frumpy and shaggy. The curls are natural and I am loving the fact that all I have to do is wash, scrunch, and spray with hairspray. Really don't have time for the blow-drier right now.
I am a daughter of God, the wife of an amazing man, and the mother of five beautiful children. I am trying to understand God's Will in my life and then have the faith to follow His plan for me.
"Your success as a family...our success as a nation...depends not on what happens inside the White House, but on what happens inside your house." Barbara Bush
"Love one another as Jesus loves you. Try to show kindness in all that you do. Be gentle and loving in deed and in thought, for these are the things Jesus taught." Janice Kapp Perry
5 comments:
AUGH! That is so so so so sooooooooo CUTE! Miss you!
Looks good, Carol!
So cute. Cuter in person. But, then you have always been a hottie.
Cute haircut!
Excuse me. When did you look frumpy and shaggy????? Do like the new look though. Love,
Post a Comment