"...all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good."
Doctrine and Covenants 122:7
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Nursery Carnage
We sent him into nursery on Sunday as happy as can be and when we picked him up we got this... We are hoping that none of the scratches end up scarring his sweet little face. :(
Oh, Carol! Terri Coleman called me about this right after I saw this post. She,(and I)feel just SICK!There were5 adults in the room at the time--2 kids to every adult, and yet it still happened! And it had to happen to sweet Philip. NOt that I would want it to happen to anyone....but Philip You can't get any sweeter then this boy! Oh, the mom of the attacker would feel terrible! The dad did say they would make sure his fingernails were cut next time...and FYI--we are splitting the nusery next week, and they will be separated!:) I am so sorry.
p.s. I was also told yesterday what a great help you were at the primary activity! I was out of town and I heard it was pretty crazy. Thank you sooo much for steping up to help!
I am a daughter of God, the wife of an amazing man, and the mother of five beautiful children. I am trying to understand God's Will in my life and then have the faith to follow His plan for me.
"Your success as a family...our success as a nation...depends not on what happens inside the White House, but on what happens inside your house." Barbara Bush
"Love one another as Jesus loves you. Try to show kindness in all that you do. Be gentle and loving in deed and in thought, for these are the things Jesus taught." Janice Kapp Perry
3 comments:
In reality those scratches look much worse. I feel just terrible about it.
Oh, Carol! Terri Coleman called me about this right after I saw this post. She,(and I)feel just SICK!There were5 adults in the room at the time--2 kids to every adult, and yet it still happened! And it had to happen to sweet Philip. NOt that I would want it to happen to anyone....but Philip You can't get any sweeter then this boy! Oh, the mom of the attacker would feel terrible! The dad did say they would make sure his fingernails were cut next time...and FYI--we are splitting the nusery next week, and they will be separated!:)
I am so sorry.
p.s. I was also told yesterday what a great help you were at the primary activity! I was out of town and I heard it was pretty crazy. Thank you sooo much for steping up to help!
Carol, so I'm way behind on your posts, but oddly enough my kiddo arrived home from nursery with very similary scratches....Hmmmm. These kids!
Post a Comment