Monday, August 25, 2008

How do YOU fold your laundry?




Matt took these pictures while I was away getting groceries and when I downloaded them on the computer I laughed out loud. I hope they do the same for you.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

He he...what little stinkers. Hopefully they were not all neatly folded previous to this picture. They look like they are going to do a little spanish wrestling...(aka, nacho libre)

Anna B. said...

They both look like some sort of warped members of the Power Rangers club. Such cute kids!!! Love them!!

troyandbarbs said...

Yes, I hope you are sitting down. This is your Cousin Barbara responding to your blog. I just can't go on stalking you like this. It was so fun to see you at the funeral. I wish we could get together more often. We girl cousins should plan a trip:) Love the pictures of your kidos. I hope those were CLEAN clothes:)

Anonymous said...

How many times have I helped those two fold clothes? Never once has that version come up. What unabashed creativity? Yes? Too soon they'll be too constrained to be so free. . . .

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to figure out how to respond and have my name appear. So just delete these many efforts. Ok?

Bobbi said...

Silliness is such fun! Especially when chores are involved. Congratulations on the news about Philip, so glad for you and for him!